Property Type: commercial
ERF Size: 200000
- 20Ha farm comprising land and buildings
- The remainder of portion 8 of the farm Witwal 523 KQ. Ownership of Portion 17 gives the owner 20 percent of the remainder of Naka Sanga (200ha) and therefore affords access to the 200ha. In addition to which access id granted to the 10000 hectares of Gamed Reserve for game drives, under the direction of a duly authorized Game Ranger, which includes 2000 hectares of lion enclosures – this all forms part of a monthly levy payment for the farm.
- 5Ha piece consists of 1 x 4 bedroom house; double storey chalet; training facility.
- 15Ha piece consists of 2 x houses; 2 x dormitories; 2 x ablution blocks; 1 x swimming pool; community hall with 200 pax; dining hall plus fully equipped kitchen.
- Manned security gate leading into the farm.
- WE ARE SELLING THE SHARES IN THE COMPANY
PORTION 17 IMPROVEMENTS
- A 480m2 Double story, thatched roofed house, with tiled and carpeted floors, consisting of open plan kitchen and dining room, a scullery, lounge, entertainment area, 5x bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
- A 60m2 double story thatch roofed cottage with tiled and carpeted floors, consisting of one bedroom open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge and one bathroom.
- A 160m2 thatch roofed face-bricked Conference/Lecture hall, with tiled concrete floor.
- A 40m2 thatched roof lapa with a concrete floor and braai facility
- An 80 m2 steel frame store room with a corrugated roof.
- A thatched roofed lookout tower
- 2 x fully equipped boreholes
- 1 x 5000L water tank on a stand
PORTION 11 IMPROVEMENTS
- 310m2 bricked Conference / Lecture hall with a corrugated steel roof and concrete floor covered with carpet tiles. It also has an adjacent storeroom.
230m2 double story bricked dormitory with thatched roof, tiled and carpeted flooring. It consist of 2 x flat lets each containing 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and kitchen on the ground floor and 1 x flat let with one bedroom and a kitchen on the first floor.
75m2 face-bricked building with thatched roof and tiled floor, which serves as the office and tuck shop. Adjacent to tis building is a thatched roofed veranda with a granolite finished concrete floor.
165m2 face-bricked house with corrugated roof and rhinolite ceilings and carpeted flooring, consisting of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, 3 x bedrooms and 2x bathrooms
60m2 face-bricked, thatched roofed, Staff ablution block with granolite finished concrete floor, consisting of showers and toilet facilities for both male and female use
160m2 fully equipped thatched roofed, rhinolite ceilinged kitchen, including a pantry and cold-room, with tiled flooring. Adjacent to the kitchen is a spacious 380m2 lapa style thatched roofed dining area, equipped with dining tables and chairs.
45m2 building consisting of 2 x 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat lets, with thatched roof and tiled flooring
45m2 face-bricked building consisting of 2 x 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat lets, with thatched roof and tiled flooring
30m2 face-bricked Male ablution block with a thatched roof and tiled floor, consisting of 2 x toilets, 2 x urinals, 3 x wash basins and 3 x showers.
30m2 face-bricked female ablution blocks with a thatched roof and tiled floor, consisting of 4 x toilets, 4 x wash basins and 4 x showers.
350m2 double story bricked dormitory with thatched roof and carpet tiled flooring, consisting of 8 x bedrooms.
55m2 face-bricked Male ablution block with thatched roof and tiled flooring consisting of 4 x toilets, 4 x baths, 5 x showers and 8 basins
55m2 face-bricked Female ablution block with thatched roof and tiled flooring consisting of 4 x toilets, 2 x baths, 4 x showers and 6 basins
There are two additional buildings 280m2 in sized each, with thatched roofs and tiled floors, consisting of 5 x bedrooms in total.
30m2 bricked plastered building with corrugated flat roof, serving as the labourers quarters
Auction Address: FARM WITVAL 523 KQ BELA-BELA MUNICIPALITY Bela-Bela Limpopo
Auction Date: 2100-01-01
Auction Start Time: 12:30
Auction End Time: 12:30